The Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo is a 23-day extravaganza at the Will Rogers Memorial Center, offering a unique atmosphere rich in tradition and history. Tarrant County’s largest annual event attracts more than one million visitors each year. The nation’s oldest livestock show features over 22,000 head of world-class livestock on exhibit. January 15 – February 6, 2016.
In addition to the various livestock shows and professional rodeo thrills, Stock Show patrons can also enjoy:
- All Western Parade in downtown Fort Worth
- Cowboys of Color Rodeo
- Interactive kid-friendly exhibits
- Nearly four acres of unique shopping
- “Moo-seum Experience” presented by Central Market
- Live music, an exciting carnival, great food and much more!
Learn more information about this event.
Mark your calendar for the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo! Don’t miss this event this year!
Stop by Mansfield Feed Mill right down the road from Fort Worth in Mansfield, TX for all your show animal supplies including Honor Show Chow by Purina.